Amber D. Farrelly is dedicated to and an advocate for the Deaf. She fights to ensure equal access for all Deaf and hard of hearing individuals in the criminal justice system and those incarcerated. Amber works with Deaf Resource Specialists and other entities throughout the state of Texas in obtaining current legal information regarding advocacy and activism. She seeks to empower the Deaf community against continuous systemic injustice.
Deaf Resource Specialist
As the former president of the Texas School for the Deaf Foundation Board and a director for the Deaf-Blind Service Center of Austin, Amber advocates for equality amongst Deaf, hard of hearing, DeafBlind, and Deaf Disabled within society.
- Texas School for the Deaf Foundation – Parliamentarian, Former President
- DeafBlind Service Center of Austin – Director, Fundraising Chair
- American Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Austin Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Travis County Women Lawyers Association
If you’d like Amber to be an advocate for you, contact her today.